Air Fryer Sweet Potato Toast
A crispy toast without any of the bread!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Avocado Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 - 390 degrees.
- Trim both ends of the sweet potato and then slice lengthwise into 1/3-inch thick slices.
- Spray with Primal Kitchen Foods avocado oil spray (or drizzle with oil) and season with Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes blend
- When the air fryer is heated, remove the basket and add the sweet potato slices
- Air fry for 15 minutes, flip and air fry for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with your toppings of choice!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week