Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken
Enjoy an entire rotisserie chicken that is super juicy, full of flavor and has that perfectly crispy skin.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry and then drizzle with avocado oil. Season with half the seasonings.
- Place the whole chicken in the air fryer basket, close it up and cook for 30 minutes.
- Open the air fryer, flip the chicken and add the remaining seasoning.
- Cook the chicken for another 30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, turn off the air fryer, open it up and remove the chicken from the basket.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week