Air Fryer Potato Fries
These crispy fries will have you screaming FRY-YAY!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Potatoes, White
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees
- Slice the potato into fries, about 1/4 inch thick slices
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and add the potato slices to it. Drizzle with avocado oil and add seasoning. Shake everything to coat it evenly.
- Place the basket back in the air fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the basket and shake everything around so the potatoes evenly cook.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the crispiness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week