Air Fryer Potato Fries
These crispy fries will have you screaming FRY-YAY!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees
- Slice the potato into fries, about 1/4 inch thick slices
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and add the potato slices to it. Drizzle with avocado oil and add seasoning. Shake everything to coat it evenly.
- Place the basket back in the air fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the basket and shake everything around so the potatoes evenly cook.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the crispiness.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week