AIP Slow Cooker Ham
- 4 - 6 lb 4 - 6 lb 4 - 6 lb Ham
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp dried Rosemary
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- Put the rest of the ingredients on the ham.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
You can use a spiral sliced ham for this but I’d keep the cooking time more on the low end (closer to 4 hours or even less) as the slices allow it to cook faster and get dried out faster.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week