AIP Ranch Dressing
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, see notes
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Avocado Oil, see notes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chives , dehydrated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Dill
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Onion Powder
- Combine coconut milk, coconut yogurt, avocado oil, and apple cider vinegar in a high powdered. Blend until fully emulsified.
- Add dried herbs, garlic, sea salt, and onion powder to the liquid ingredients and pulse a few times to combine.
- Store in the fridge, in a sealed jar for up to a week.
If you don't have access to coconut milk yogurt, you can increase the amount of full fat coconut milk from 1/2 cup to 1 cup. This will yield a thinner dressing, but the flavor will be the same. Olive oil can be used place of avocado oil, but the dressing will have a slight bitter flavor. Avocado oil has more of a neutral flavor, which I prefer in this dressing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week