AIP “Chocolate” and Peppermint No Bake Macaroons
These delicious and easy nut free cookies are the perfect holiday treat. They can be made with cocoa powder or with carob powder for those on the autoimmune protocol.
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Butter, Organic, softened
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, softened
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Carob Powder, or cocoa powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, or honey
- 0.1 ml 0.1 ml 0.1 ml Peppermint Oil, (2 drops) or 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil, carob powder, maple syrup and peppermint in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add coconut and mix until incorporated.
- Form 1 inch balls and place onto parchment lined cookie sheet
- Set in fridge to chill, about 30 mins
- Store in refrigerator
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Cookies Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.