These little babies are absolutely delicious. The first time I made them my (non-paleo) husband said, “Wow! These actually taste like real bread!” And the best part of this recipe? They are super quick and easy. In fact, you could whip these up every night of the week if you wanted to!
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided (3 Tbsp for breadsticks, 1 Tbsp for topping)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Water
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, plus 3 TBSP water (to create egg substitute)
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder, for topping
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Sea Salt, for topping
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In standing mixer, place all ingredients except for gelatin egg substitute.
- Prepare gelatin egg: Mix 1 tablespoon gelatin into 1 tablespoon cool water. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water and whisk vigorously until completely dissolved and frothy. Add to mixing bowl and combine on medium until a thick dough forms.
- Scrape dough onto sheet of parchment paper. Divide dough into 8 balls. Grease hands with olive oil and roll each ball into 8″ sticks. If dough cracks, wet your fingertips to add a bit more moisture.
- Brush breadsticks evenly with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic and sea salt over top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week