AIP Banana Mug Cake
This yummy banana muffin recipe is from Paleo Mug Muffins 2 - http://paleomugmuffins.com/
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, peeled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, solid, not melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mash the banana and add the coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking soda; mix well.
- Transfer to a ramekin or coffee cup.
- Microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 3 minutes.
- Cool a bit and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Great recipe!! I made this recipe exactly and it was perfect for the sugar craving I had. I’m day 6 on an AIP hybrid, which is a little more restrictive than what I’ve seen online. This hit the spot, and helped calm that ravenous desire for sugar. It tastes like banana bread in a mug. It’s really, really good! Even my husband liked it! And he’s not on this diet.
Can you substitute another aip flour? Like cassava or tapioca?