Adobo Salmon Salad with Avocado Salsa
With the arrival of spring and warmer temperatures, we're excited to bring fresh and seasonal vegetables back into our daily meals. Spring lettuce and green onions are tender and ripe for the picking in our garden, so we've been eating a lot of salads. We like to pair our salads with grilled Adobo salmon, and a fresh Avocado Salsa. This recipe will knock your socks off, and bring a fresh taste of spring to your dinner table. We pair it with a large salad (larger than the one in the photo!)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro, measured packed, then minced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, juice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Serrano, raw, seeded and minced (or Jalapeno pepper)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, fresh ground
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, 4 filets, skin on
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 6-8 cups 6-8 cups 6-8 cups Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens, (Enough for 4 salads)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the diced avocado, minced cilantro, lime juice, sliced green onion, minced serrano pepper, sea salt, and fresh black pepper. Gently mix with a spoon until combined, set aside.
- Preheat your grill over high heat.
- Rinse your salmon filets in cold water, and pat completely dry.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillets, and rub to evenly coat. Then sprinkle evenly with Primal Palate organic Adobo Seasoning.
- Reduce grill heat to medium, and cook the salmon filets using an indirect heat method (they do not cook directly over a burner or charcoal). Cook for approximately 4-6 minutes per side. Cook time will depend on their thickness.
- Allow the salmon to cool slightly (3-5 minutes), then plate over a bed of salad greens. Top the salmon with the Avocado Salsa and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week