Adobo Brussels Sprouts
This is a great way to get a vegetable and some vitamin C in your diet, especially important for anyone trying to heal! Plus, they taste awesome with our adobo seasoning on them!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts, and trim off the stem ends.
- Slice the sprouts thinly. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan, and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. About 2-3 minutes before finishing, sprinkle with our Adobo Seasoning.
- Serve hot with your favorite breakfast dishes!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week