7-Minute Warm Apple Crumb Minis
7-Minute Warm Apple Crumb Minis are the perfect easy dessert!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chopped apples in a microwave safe bowl and add cinnamon, lemon, and water
- Microwave for 1 minute 4. Mix and microwave for another 1 min 5. Mix and microwave for a remaining 30 seconds or until soft- set aside
- In a bowl combine topping ingredients until crumbly
- Place on baking tray and bake (in toaster oven or oven) for 5 minutes
- Place apple filling in shooter glasses and layer with crumb topping
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week