6 Ingredient Paleo Cookies
These cookies were a hit with my taste testers and they were so disappointed when they found out I would storing the rest of them for this weeks menu, because they were definitely ready to grab seconds! You can easily add raisins, nuts, or chocolate chunks to this recipe to spice things up a bit, but today, regular amazing almond cookies was perfect for me!
- 1.2 cup 1.2 cup 1.2 cup Almond Butter
- 1.2 cup 1.2 cup 1.2 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1.4 cup 1.4 cup 1.4 cup Egg, beaten
- 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a standard cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Separate the cookie dough into five even balls and set on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies on 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Once the cookies have cooked, allow them to cool before serving (cooling allows the almond butter dough to solidify, if you eat them right away they may crumble).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCookies Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.