6 Ingredient Guacamole
It’s amazing how scrumptious this guacamole can be with just 6 simple ingredients
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Garlic, clove
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, juiced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, fresh
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mash the avocados with a fork until you reach your desired consistency (I like mine chunky).
- Stir everything together until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.