5 Minute Zucchini Pho
All natural, quick and easy, hearty, healthy, deliciously nourishing , seriously flavorful pho that's ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded - sub 2 thighs if you prefer
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Bone Broth, Chicken
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Curry Powder, or paste - optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, sliced/diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Lime, Optional for serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Chili (Fresh, Asian-style), Optional for serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cilantro, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sunflower Seeds, Optional for Serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, more or less to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, more of less to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chicken, broth, water and ghee into a pot and stir to combine.
- Place zucchini noodles, spinach, cabbage and avocado into large bowl and set aside.
- Once your chicken/broth is heated through, pour over spinach/zucchini/avocado
- To serve – sprinkle with chili, coriander/cilantro, sunflower seeds and freshly ground black pepper
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Shellfish Free Soups Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.