5 MINUTE PALEO ZUCCHINI BREAD
This 5 Minute Paleo Zucchini Bread is incredibly moist, light, and fluffy. Packed with protein and whole foods, this easy to make bread is a tasty treat for breakfast and any snacking occasion.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, grated
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 4.5" by 5.5" bread pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the bread (except the zucchini) in a mixing bowl.
- Grate the zucchini and add it into the batter.
- Once the batter is combined and smooth, pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake the loaf on 350 degrees fahrenheit for 1 hour and 5 minutes, until golden brown on top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week