5 Minute Paleo Blender Banana Bread
This bread is everything I want it to be: soft, light, fluffy, smooth, moist, and full of naturally sweet banana flavor. Mmmmm (licking lips). You guys have to get in on this party in the kitchen! This banana bread is a five minute blender recipe. One of my kind. Putting seven whole food ingredients into the blender or food processor, whipping it smooth, then letting it cook up in the oven, filling the house with soft banana breezes, is always the best kind of day.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, solid
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor (this combine all the ingredients into the smoothest texture and makes a big difference in the consistency and texture, so it is highly suggested to use a blender or food processor in combining).
- Once the batter is smooth, pour it into the bread loaf pan and cook on 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week