5 Minute Grain Free Sandwich Bread
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flax Seed Meal, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Avocado Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a regular bread loaf with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients for the bread in a food processor or blender until the dough is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake on 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until the top of the bread is golden and firm to the touch.
You can replace the stevia liquid with 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week