5 Minute Grain Free Sandwich Bread
This bread is going to rock your world! It’s the five minute solution to all your problems!! Ok, maybe that’s an exaggeration, but it’s seriously a life saver! Having a yummy bread recipe on hand is one of the keys to paleo diet success! When the craving for a good old fashion homemade loaf of bread with all that butter and jam starts, it’s hard to get your mind on anything else!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flax Seed Meal, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Avocado Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a regular bread loaf with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients for the bread in a food processor or blender until the dough is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake on 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until the top of the bread is golden and firm to the touch.
You can replace the stevia liquid with 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week