5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Bacon Biscuits
Sweet and salty biscuit, perfect for breakfast or a tasty treat.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Sweet Potato, baked, skin removed
- 6 - 8 pieces 6 - 8 pieces 6 - 8 pieces Bacon, about 6-8 oz, diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook your sweet potatoes if you haven't already (in the microwave or bake at 400 for 45-55 minutes). Remove the skins and keep the flesh after cooked.
- Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dice up your raw bacon into small pieces and add to your hot pan.
- While the bacon is cooking, mash together your sweet potatoes, coconut flour, eggs, and baking powder.
- Once the bacon is crispy and fully cooked, add it along with the grease from the pan into your mashed sweet potato mixture.
- Mix the batter thoroughly and then scoop onto a lined cookie sheet, flattening so it will cook evenly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the biscuits are firm to the touch.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week