5-Ingredient Simple Banana Bread Muffins
Super quick and easy recipe for delicious banana bread muffins. 5 ingredients with optional add-ins. No added sugar.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, very ripe
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon, optional
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Organic Walnuts, optional, chopped (can sub almonds)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blueberries, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil and bananas to a food processor. Blend until the bananas are fully mixed in.
- Add your almond flour and baking powder to the mixture, and blend until smooth.
- At this point, you can add in any additional ingredients from the add-in list: 1 TBSP cinnamon, and/or 1/2 cup chopped nuts, and/or 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into lined muffin tins, or a silicon muffin pan. Bake for 18-25 minutes, until the muffins are fully cooked through and spongy to the touch.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week