A simple, healthy and flavourful 5-ingredient brownie to add chocolate richness to your day!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Egg Whites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Blend all the ingredients together. Start with 1/2 cup maple syrup, then taste test to add the remaining 1/2
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 30 minutes until toothpick comes out dry
- Let cool before serving to allow it to set.
- Excellent out of the oven, but even better after being refrigerated!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week