5-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies
Quick and healthy cookie with no-added sugar! Chewy and hearty, these really hit the spot when craving something sweet and substantial.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, banana, and apple to your food processor and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in your nuts and coconut, and blend until incorporated.
- Scoop batter onto a lined or greased cookie sheet, leaving at least 1/2 inch between cookies. Press down cookies to make them flat so they cook evenly.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until the cookies are firm to the touch.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week