5-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies
Quick and healthy cookie with no-added sugar! Chewy and hearty, these really hit the spot when craving something sweet and substantial.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole organic Apple, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, roughly chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, can sub nut of choice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, banana, and apple to your food processor and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in your nuts and coconut, and blend until incorporated.
- Scoop batter onto a lined or greased cookie sheet, leaving at least 1/2 inch between cookies. Press down cookies to make them flat so they cook evenly.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until the cookies are firm to the touch.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week