4 Ingredient Paleo Pancakes
Paleo pancakes made with only four ingredients! These soft and flavorful grain free pancakes are so addictingly delicious and easy to make. The rich and tasty flavors from these pancakes are perfect paired with fresh juicy berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Butter
- 1.5 whole 1.5 whole 1.5 whole Plantain, ripe
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat (you can also use an electric pancake griddle).
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle and cook for 1 minute on each side until cooked through and golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.