4 Ingredient Chia Pudding
You know when you find that food combination that you fall in love with and just can’t stay away from… and keep coming back for more. Well, chia pudding happens to be one of those foods. This amazing bowl of pudding is so easy to make, simply through it all in the blender and then serve.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Strawberries, fresh
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth (if you prefer to keep the chia seeds whole, you can blend the almond milk, strawberries, and maple syrup together in the blender and then stir the chia seeds in at the end).
- Serve right away or chill it in the fridge for a few hours to thicken the pudding even more.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week