3-ingredient Zucchini Soup
Enjoy this easy crockpot recipe that requires minimal ingredients but provides smooth creamy comfort!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Zucchini, chopped
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Turnips, chopped (rutabaga is better for this)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Thyme
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crock on high for 2 hours.
- Crock on low for additional hour.
- Immersion blend (optional).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week