3-Ingredient Banana Pudding
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, canned full fat version
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Vanilla Bean Pod, optional
- In a blender or food processor, blend the banana, starch, and coconut milk. If using vanilla bean, scrape out the seeds of 1/2 the bean and save the other half for another recipe. Blend until smooth.
- In a pot, over medium heat, stir the banana mixture until thickened. This should take about 5 minutes or until bubbles form along the sides, and the mixture coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat, and pour into individual containers. Wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Top with optional toppings and Enjoy! 🙂
- Use FULL-FAT canned coconut milk, not "lite" or carton version. - If you do not have a vanilla bean, just use 1/2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract. - Arrowroot starch can be subbed for tapioca starch, do not omit as this helps thicken the pudding. - Optional Toppings: sprinkle of cinnamon, slices of banana, cocoa nibs, Love Bean Fudge, honey, berries.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week