2 Minute Flourless Pumpkin Pecan Sticky Bun
Healthy single serving paleo Pumpkin Pecan Sticky Bun made with in 2 minutes with only a few ingredients
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raisins, or dates, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pecans, finely chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Coat a mug with oil/butter.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together in mug and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes.
- Let cool and go around edges with a knife before taking out.
- Mix all ingredients for topping and serve on top of cake.
sub a flax egg for a vegan option
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week