2-Bite Blueberry Gummies
These gummies taste fantastic and are great for you. They only require 5 ingredients, and contribute to good gut health!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Water
- 2.5 cup 2.5 cup 2.5 cup Blueberries, or other mixed berries (frozen and defrosted)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.375 cup 0.375 cup 0.375 cup Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Very lightly grease a 9.5"x13" baking pan (spray and then wipe off the excess) and set aside.
- In a small bowl, "bloom" the gelatin by stirring it together with 1 cup water until thickened.
- Transfer the gelatin to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients plus an additional 1/2 cup water and blend until liquified.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate until solid (about 2-4 hours).
- Use a very sharp knife or bench scraper to cut into 1.5"(ish) squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Yield: About 70 gummies
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.