2-Bite Blueberry Gummies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Water
- 2.5 cup 2.5 cup 2.5 cup Blueberries, or other mixed berries (frozen and defrosted)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.375 cup 0.375 cup 0.375 cup Lemon Juice
- Very lightly grease a 9.5"x13" baking pan (spray and then wipe off the excess) and set aside.
- In a small bowl, "bloom" the gelatin by stirring it together with 1 cup water until thickened.
- Transfer the gelatin to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients plus an additional 1/2 cup water and blend until liquified.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate until solid (about 2-4 hours).
- Use a very sharp knife or bench scraper to cut into 1.5"(ish) squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Yield: About 70 gummies
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week