15 Minute Skillet Apple Pie
Okay, so this isn't a REAL apple pie, with a crust. But this is just about the quickest way you can make the filling, which is super delicious and a great sweet fix without going to the trouble of making A PIE.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apples, Honeycrisp, sliced thinly, cored
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Ghee, ideally Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wash, core, and slice the apple.
- Heat the ghee in a 12" skillet over medium heat. Add the apple, and saute for 5 minutes, stirring and flipping the pieces.
- Sprinkle with some Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice, flip all pieces, and sprinkle on other side.
- Saute for an additional 5 minutes. While the apple is cooking, prepare the topping. Whisk together the coconut cream and the maple syrup until smooth.
- Sprinkle the apples with some of our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend, then transfer to a small bowl. Top with the sweet cream topping, and enjoy!
You can also toss with the ghee and spices, and bake for 25 minutes at 375. It's a little easier, but takes longer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBaked Fruits Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.