15 Minute Skillet Apple Pie
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Honeycrisp Apples, sliced thinly, cored
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Ghee, ideally Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Wash, core, and slice the apple.
- Heat the ghee in a 12" skillet over medium heat. Add the apple, and saute for 5 minutes, stirring and flipping the pieces.
- Sprinkle with some Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice, flip all pieces, and sprinkle on other side.
- Saute for an additional 5 minutes. While the apple is cooking, prepare the topping. Whisk together the coconut cream and the maple syrup until smooth.
- Sprinkle the apples with some of our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend, then transfer to a small bowl. Top with the sweet cream topping, and enjoy!
You can also toss with the ghee and spices, and bake for 25 minutes at 375. It's a little easier, but takes longer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week