10 Minute Blender Salsa
We have been making SO much salsa this summer and by SO much I really do mean a lot. We are super spoiled with the most amazing CSA and their tomatoes are basically heaven in a fruit. We basically don’t eat tomatoes if they are not in season anymore because they taste like mushy watery nastiness. You can throw all these ingredients in your food processor or blender and be done in less than 10 minutes. You can roughly chop it for a chunky salsa or you can puree more. Feel free to adjust flavor according to your preference.
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Jalapeño, deseeded
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, white
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Tomato, cored and halved
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the garlic, jalapenos, cilantro and white onion in a food processor or blender and pulse until you have large chunks.
- Add the tomatoes, lime juice, pepper and salt and pulse until mixture is combined and at your desired consistency.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Sauces & Dressings Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.