Whole30 / Paleo Chicken Salad With Walnuts!
This tasty chicken salad recipe is paleo and Whole30 approved! It features chicken, grapes, walnuts, avocado, red onion, and homemade mayo.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Skinless Chicken Breast, Shredded
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Red Grapes, Halved
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, Diced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Homemade Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, grapes, red onion, walnuts, and avocado.
- In a separate bowl, combine your homemade mayo with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the mayo mix to your large bowl and mix everything together.
Add salt and pepper according to taste.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week