Tropical Pork Tacos w/ Pineapple Salsa
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Salsa
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt, (to taste)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper, (to taste)
- Heat Coconut Oil over medium high heat in a large frying pan
- Add onions and peppers to pan and saute until onions start to become translucent (3-5 minutes)
- Remove peppers and onions from pan, set aside.
- Add ground pork to pan and saute until brown and cooked through.
- Add the peppers, onions, spices, salsa and lime juice to the pork stir and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Top with salsa and wrap in lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
* Feel free to use your own salsa! For the Pineapple Salsa mix 1 can of diced tomatoes (Muir Glen-14.5 ounces), 1 can of pineapple chunks (Native Forest- 14 ounces), 1 tsp. paprika, 1/2 tsp. cumin, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste, and the juice from 1/2 a lime.