Spaghetti Squash Cakes
ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 0
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 0g
I don't know about you but being single and cooking for one can lead to lots of leftovers. When I usually cook spaghetti squash I have a lot left over. So I decided to make some spaghetti squash cakes. It is super simple.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze and drain the spaghetti squash in paper towel.
- Mix together squash and beaten eggs.
- Heat ghee, coconut oil, or butter in frying pan.
- Spoon mixture into frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip.
- Cook until browned on second side.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.