Spaghetti Squash Cakes
I don't know about you but being single and cooking for one can lead to lots of leftovers. When I usually cook spaghetti squash I have a lot left over. So I decided to make some spaghetti squash cakes. It is super simple.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze and drain the spaghetti squash in paper towel.
- Mix together squash and beaten eggs.
- Heat ghee, coconut oil, or butter in frying pan.
- Spoon mixture into frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip.
- Cook until browned on second side.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.