Spaghetti Squash Cakes
I don't know about you but being single and cooking for one can lead to lots of leftovers. When I usually cook spaghetti squash I have a lot left over. So I decided to make some spaghetti squash cakes. It is super simple.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze and drain the spaghetti squash in paper towel.
- Mix together squash and beaten eggs.
- Heat ghee, coconut oil, or butter in frying pan.
- Spoon mixture into frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip.
- Cook until browned on second side.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel