Butter Garlic Wings
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add minced garlic to the butter, stirring frequently.
- Bring butter and garlic to a light boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over wings, and toss to coat.
- Bake wings at 325°F for 50–60 minutes.
- Serve with Dill dip.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 16 hours to 24 hours
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 32 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel