Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add minced garlic to the butter, stirring frequently.
- Bring butter and garlic to a light boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over wings, and toss to coat.
- Bake wings at 325°F for 50–60 minutes.
- Serve with Dill dip.
Serve with Dill dip
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.