Butter Garlic Wings
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add minced garlic to the butter, stirring frequently.
- Bring butter and garlic to a light boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over wings, and toss to coat.
- Bake wings at 325°F for 50–60 minutes.
- Serve with Dill dip.
Serve with Dill dip
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week