Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, to taste (and black pepper, if following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and cut off ends.
- Place in glass baking dish and toss with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast at 400°F for 20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, give a final stir, and roast sprouts for 10 more minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week