Mango Smoothie Bowl
A delicious smoothie bowl that's rich in vitamin A, beta-carotene and potassium - thanks to the mangoes! It's a nutrient-dense, healthy....and extremely satisfying breakfast that will help give your morning a boost!
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Mango, chunks (for topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pineapple, chunks (for topping)
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Banana
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Water
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blueberries
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Grain-Free Granola (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the coconut water, then fruit into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add your toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week