- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Kite Hill "Cream Cheese" - Original
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise, or any pre-made paleo or homemade
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Green Onion, use all of white and most of the green portions
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, cut into about 2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Steak Seasoning, I have tried other seasonings, this is still the best for the recipe
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe), frozen pre-made works great here
- 14 - 7 whole 14 - 7 whole 14 - 7 whole Jalapeño, 7 large or up to 14 small jalapenos depending on size
- Pre heat grill to 375-400 or preheat oven to 375.
- Over medium heat in a small skillet cook the bacon, remove bacon from grease, and set aside to cool. Once bacon is cooled break down into small bits.
- Allow bacon grease to cool down enough to decrease the splatter when you add the cauliflower rice. Once cooled down a little put the cauliflower rice and crushed garlic in it and heat thoroughly. Then set aside. This takes about 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, steak seasoning. Add in bacon bits, and riced cauliflower with garlic mix. Mix thoroughly.
- Wash jalapenos and cut the tops and core or you can cut lengthwise and core. Your preference.
- Fill jalapenos and place on preheated grill for 20-25 minutes. When the filling begins to get browned they are done. Cook time will be the same for grill or oven.
**For a little extra heat chop the cored out jalapenos innards and add to mixture. **For the heat seekers finely dice a hot pepper of your choice to the mixture ** If you cut the tops off the jalapenos and keep them whole--I filled a baggie with the mixture and piped the mixture into the jalapenos. Then used a knife the push the mix to the bottom and put more mix into the pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week