Healthy, Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
A subtly sweet, perfectly spiced and seriously creamy (secretly healthy) smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sweet Potato, cooked and cooled - (can be fresh or frozen)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Dates (Medjool), pit removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia, I like to use sweet leaf brand
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Healthy, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix (click for recipe), + extra for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional for serving
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and spices if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.