This decadent Primal treat is both delicious and fun to make. Please note that this recipe relies on three other recipes (Lady Fingers, Coffee and Amaretto Syrup, and Cream Cheese Filling) - which are all listed below as ingredients. However, with a bit of patience, this dish is a breeze and will surely impress any dinner guest.
- 30 30 Coconut Flour Lady Finger Cookies
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coffee and Amaretto Syrup
- 4 cup 4 cup Tiramisu Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- Line lady fingers in the bottom of a 9x9x2.5 glass dish.
- Drizzle lady fingers with the coffee and amaretto syrup.
- Top with half the amount of cream cheese filling.
- Repeat first three steps, smooth the top layer of cream cheese filling, and dust with cocoa powder.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.