Smoky Country Style Ribs
- 1 lb 1 lb Pork Country Style Ribs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coriander
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine spices in a small pinch bowl.
- Rinse ribs under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper on either side.
- Sprinkle all sides of ribs with the spice blend and press spices into the ribs.
- Grill over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.