Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
One of my favorite indulgences at the grocery store is Justin's Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. This recipe comes as close as possible to replicating their recipe.
- 1 cup 1 cup Hazelnut
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Sugar, granulated
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Salt
- Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet, and bake at 275 for 20 minutes.
- Allow hazelnuts to cool, and remove skins if necessary. Remove all that are possible to remove.
- Place hazelnuts in a Blendtec Nut Butter Jar (or food processor), and process until nuts are a smooth consistency. Add in cacao butter and continue to blend until smooth.
- Continue to process, adding in the cocoa powder, maple sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once evenly blended and smooth, remove from container and store in a refrigerator until it has all been enjoyed.
The best way to make this nut butter is in a Blendtec Nut Butter jar. Add the oil as you process the hazelnuts to make it creamy.