Coffee Marinated Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1 Shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed organic (SWP) Decaffeinated Coffee3/4 cup strongly brewed organic (SWP) decaffeinated coffee
- 4 US Wellness Meats ‘Flat Iron’ Steaks (1 package)4 US Wellness Meats ‘Flat Iron’ Steaks (1 package)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Once your coffee has brewed, allow it to chill in the fridge before adding it to the marinade.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine coconut aminos, chilled coffee, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk marinade ingredients to combine.
- Rinse steaks under cool water, pat dry, and place in a gallon Ziploc bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks to evenly coat, seal bag, and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or even up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill steaks 12-15 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove steaks from grill, and allow to rest.
- While steaks are resting, fry egg in coconut oil.
- Top each steak with it’s own egg and serve.
- Serve with Roasted Cauliflower.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.