This is our dairy free version of Yorkshire Puddings from our cookbook Gather (http://bit.ly/GatherCookbook). They are fantastic with the use of coconut milk, but traditionally use heavy cream.
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, and coconut milk.
- Add the almond flour, and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add the arrowroot flour, and continue to stir until all of the almond and arrowroot is combined and there are no lumps. You may also wish to use a hand mixer for this.
- Add the salt, pepper, rosemary, marjoram, garlic powder, and onion powder, and stir to combine all seasonings evenly.
- Grease each cup in a muffin pan with a tablespoon each of duck fat or lard, and fill each cup 3/4 of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Allow puddings to cool, and then remove from the pan. They should remove easily.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel