Yellow Squash Latkes
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grate yellow squash using a food processor or grater.
- Place grated squash in a dish towel and squeeze as much excess liquid from the squash as possible.
- Beat 3 eggs, and mix into squash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Form squash into small cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand, and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until crispy, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel