Thyme, Honey and Dijon Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
This recipe for oven-baked chicken drumsticks is super easy, all you have to do is coat them with a thyme, honey and dijon mustard marinade and watch them cook! They're delightfully sticky and crispy on the outside, but really juicy on the inside. A great meal to please a crowd, and best served with a mixed salad or roasted veggies.
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole skin on Chicken Drumstick
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp dried Thyme, plus more to sprinkle over chicken
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch black and white Peppercorns, fresh cracked
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Combine Dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, thyme, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat the drumsticks with the marinade, rubbing some of the marinade under the skin so the meat is well flavored. Sprinkle some dried thyme over the chicken and add a few cracks of pepper.
- Transfer the drumsticks to a baking dish large enough so they don't touch. Bake for 45 minutes until the skin is crispy on the exterior and a meat thermometer reads 170F.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.