Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
ready in:1 hour
These chicken thighs go great with a side of cauli-rice!
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Raw Honey
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Duck Fat, melted
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Fish Sauce
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the first 8 ingredients and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large baking dish. Salt and Pepper the chicken.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, making sure to coat all the thighs.
- Place the baking dish in the oven for 45-50 minutes, flipping the chicken over every 15 minutes. When the internal temperature reaches 165F, you're ready to eat!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.