- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Onion, diced
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Salt, divided
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp dried Oregano
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cumin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Chili Powder
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Paprika
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Tapioca Starch, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, more or less depending on dough consistency
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with the diced onion and seasonings.
- Roll out the dough into a circle. I made mine about 13 inches (the same size as the pizza stone I used). Cut the circle into 8 "pizza slices".
- Arrange the triangle slices into a circle on a pizza stone with the bases (the side that could be a pizza crust) touching each other and the tips pointing toward the edge of the stone.
- Use either a cookie scoop or a spoon to scoop the meat onto the the base of the triangles, about ⅓ of the way up the triangle. Wrap the outer tips of each triangle over the meat and press into the base of the dough.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- To serve, fill the center with lettuce and set out any toppings you may want to use.
Use your favorite toppings for this recipe. Some ideas are lettuce, salsa, sour cream, black olives, shredded cheese, jalapeños, cilantro, avocado slices, guacamole, or diced red onion.