Sweet and Spicy Mustard-Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Succulent, tender, melt in the mouth oven roasted pork tenderloin with a mind blowing-ly delicious, smoky, sweet, lightly spiced, deeply caramelized, mustard-maple glaze.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F)
- Line a baking tray with baking/parchment paper (or you could lightly grease a sheet of foil if you prefer) and set aside.
- Place all of your marinade ingredients into a small bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) and stir (or squish) to combine.
- Add your tenderloin and massage to coat. Making sure it has a nice, even (ish) coating and that your sweet and spicy marinade tucks into all those little nooks and cranny’s.
- You can cook you pork right away or you can leave it at room temperate to marinate for 30 minutes (or at least 3 hours in the fridge). The longer you let it marinate, the more that pork will soak in the flavors of that dreamy marinade.
- Place your marinated tenderloin onto your prepared baking tray and cook for 20-30 minutes until it’s cooked through (internal temp should be around 165) , gloriously golden and deliciously caramelized.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and set aside for at least 5 minutes to rest before carving.
- Slice and serve with a simple salad or your fave veg (I highly recommend you serve it with these garlic roasted Brussels sprouts and this perfectly roasted pumpkin)
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week