Superfood Kale Salad
prep:1 hour and 15 minutes
A fresh, sweet take on Kale. Whip it up in 15 minutes, let rest in the fridge for 1 hour and voila! A salad jam packed with nutrients and delicious to boot. Even kids love it!
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Kale, Stems removed, massaged, and leaves chopped
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Red Onion, Diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, Shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries, Fresh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cherry Tomato, Halved
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Dried Cranberries, Dried, sweetened
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
- Toss kale, edamame, tomatoes, red onion, carrot, blueberries, dried cranberries, nuts, and sunflower seeds together in a bowl. Pour about half the dressing over the mixture and toss to coat. If it looks a little dry, add more dressing.
- Chill in fridge for about an hour before serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.