Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Pesto Zoodles
prep:10 minutes to 15 minutes
Zucchini noodles tossed with dairy free pesto sauce and sun-dried tomatoes for the perfect balance. Optional add-in of chicken or keep it meat free!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bake chicken to your liking, if using.
- Using a spiralizer or julienne peeler, turn your zucchini into noodles. Leaving the skin on is optional.
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan on low-med heat. Toss in your zucchini noodles and cover. Allow to cook about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until done to your liking.
- Remove from the heat (but leave it in the pan) and add in salt. Then, mix in your pesto. This is done to your liking, so start with part of the batch first and then continue to add.
- Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes. You can mix in the chicken, if used, now or add it to the top of the pesto during serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.