Strip Steak with Chimichurri
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 674
- Total Fat: 58g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 37g
Chimichurri is a fresh and slightly spicy sauce that can be used as a garnish over meat, eggs, or fish, as well as a delicious marinade. We enjoy chimichurri drizzled over our steaks or cooked over a fish of our choice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Thoroughly rinse parsley, and removed leaves from stems.
- Chop garlic cloves and set aside.
- Slice lemons and discard seeds.
- In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly season steaks with sea salt on both sides.
- Grill steaks for approximately 6 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Drizzle chimichurri over steaks and serve.
Chimichurri makes a great marinade for fish, chicken, or steak. We have enjoyed chimichurri both ways, and we highly recommend giving a few options a shot. One batch makes more than enough to try it out with a few recipes!